What Does ToyotaCare Include?
Apart from thrilling rides, sleek interiors, and phenomenal technological amenities, many drivers choose Toyota vehicles because of the many standard safety and convenience features. When owning a vehicle, it is important to keep up with its proper vehicular maintenances and scheduled check-ins to ensure that it will stay stronger longer. One feature that is especially notable that Toyota is known for is their ToyotaCare program. For more information, head on over to Newark ToyotaWorld to see ToyotaCare in action.
What is ToyotaCare?
Toyota believes that safety should not be compromised, which is why their protective features come standard on any trim you choose. While safety is taken care of on their end, it is up to you as the driver to make sure that your Toyota will stay in the best shape possible, which is why keeping up with its maintenance checks is crucial. When you purchase or lease a new Toyota, you will have the ToyotaCare program. This plan comes equipped at no cost, and will last for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. On top of that, you will get 24-hour roadside assistance1 for two years with unlimited miles.
What Does the No-Cost Maintenance Plan Cover?
There is no way you would not want to take advantage of this plan. With ToyotaCare, you will be serviced by Toyota-trained technicians that will tend to factory-recommended upkeeps such as engine oil replacement, oil filtering2, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspection, and inspection and adjustments to all fluid levels. On top of that, Toyota will also let you know when your maintenances should be scheduled by beforehand.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Regardless of how many miles you cover during the first two years, you can count on ToyotaCare to assist you with 24-hour roadside assistance1 at no cost to you! Getting stranded somewhere, especially when you are far from home, can feel like a nightmare. Thankfully, Toyota will help make things a little easier in getting you on your way faster. This part of ToyotaCare covers battery jump start, lockout protection, emergency fuel delivery, tire service3 to replace an impaired tire, towing4 to the nearest Toyota dealership for assistance, and winching5 to get you out of tough spots like sand or snow.
If you’re interested in what ToyotaCare includes, speak with a team member at Newark ToyotaWorld to know everything that the ToyotaCare program as to offer. Our service center is conveniently located at 1344 Marrows Road in Newark, DE.
|Monday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
oil change and tire rotation
"oil change and tire rotation"
1. Roadside Assistance coverage is 2 years unlimited mileage. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. See Toyota Dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
2. Consult the vehicle’s Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended service and intervals. Service requirements and intervals vary by model.
3. Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare.
4. To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer).
5. Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand, or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being service with standard service equipment.