Newark ToyotaWorld Family,
COVID-19 continues to be in the forefront of the news and our community is feeling an increased impact. We feel it’s important to share with our customers the steps we are taking at the Price dealerships to keep you and our team members safe and healthy.
Our Sales team is ready to facilitate your secure online purchase right here on NewarkToyotaWorld.com
• Now you can purchase any vehicle in our inventory from the safety and comfort of your home with free in-home delivery within 30 miles! Learn more below!
• To promote physical distancing, our showroom is open only by confirmed private appointments only; kindly call or text us to book an appointment before your arrival.
• We installed touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers at our main entrances, formal hand-washing signage in all restrooms, and additional sanitizer pump bottles at all transaction counters.
• We’ve increased our already-abundant cleaning procedures to ensure all high-touch surfaces are wiped down multiple times per day.
• We’re taking a break from handshakes. Look out for a nod and friendly smile from our teammates instead at Newark ToyotaWorld ☺️
• Our vehicle test drives are now private test drives, meaning you get to test-drive our vehicles on your own before returning to the dealership to complete your transaction.
Our Service, Parts, and Collision departments remain fully open for business!
• Watch this video below to learn about the unique precautions and options for customer's
we’ve taken to keep our Service guests and teammates safe while they’re here:
• Whenever possible, a service appointment is strongly preferred and encouraged
• Incoming service guests will see their vehicle’s misted with high Qyuality disenfectant. High-touch areas are
cleaned with a disinfectant wipe upon arrival and at pick-up time (door handles, steering wheel, floor mats etc.
• To promote physical distancing, we’ve temporarily reduced the seating capacity of our lounges
for service guests who choose to wait on-site. While we still have plenty of seating available, it’s now easier to maintain a physical distancing buffer while you’re here. We’re also encouraging service guests to utilize our complimentary transportation options while their vehicle is being serviced.
•Incoming Collision Center guests will notice new precautionary procedures designed to increase physical distancing within our body shop.
The health and safety of our customers and team members is a top priority to us. We have been monitoring the situation of the (COVID-19) virus and have stepped up our efforts to minimize any risk during every stage and direction (COVID-19) has taken. Our dealerships are thoroughly cleaned hourly and daily as a normal course of business, including following all CDC Preparedness Action Plans(https://www.cdc.gov/) to keep our customers and team members safe.
With our dedication to keep our customers and team members healthy, we have implemented the below standards:
· Additional cleaning, disinfecting procedures over and above the normal daily routine to help reduce the risk of this virus has been implemented.
· We have ordered additional sanitizers and solutions with strict procedures, especially involving high traffic and areas and high touch items.
· Communication and education to all of our team members concerning work related sanitation procedures are not only met but exceeded.
· Conducting safety inspections multiple times per days to ensure our customer and team member areas are sanitary.
Be certain, Price Automotive Group leadership will remain vigilant in our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19, are very confident our preparedness and additional procedures will make our dealership a safe environment to meet your automotive needs.
A final reminder about what we can all do to help prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water (for at least 20 seconds) or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol;
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- • Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- • Stay home when you are sick.
- • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash – or use the bend of your elbow.
- • Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- • Avoid handshakes for now; instead consider a friendly fist pump.
Thank you for your continued support,
Price Automotive Leadership